Thursday, October 24, 2013

Significant Life, Vinny Filiano

              To live a significant life, you have to surround yourself with family. People think its all about money and accessories, they think that leads to a significant life. If you have family, you have it all. Even in the darkest times, family overcomes it all. There are cases though where the family isn't there for you. For those I am sorry. For me, money buys things, but it can't buy love. My family is there for me through everything, the good times and the bad times. I think you can only live a significant life if you love your family and make the most of them, because you never know when their time is up.

"Family is not an important thing. It's everything."
-Michael J. Fox

              I chose this quote because it explains exactly how i feel about my family. A kid can have friends, but how long until those friends are gone off to college never to be heard of again? Family is forever, even when they pass away, they are still in our hearts. You can't erase the memories, and why would you want to. The key to a significant life is family.

No comments:

Post a Comment