Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jonah Significant Life

What does it mean to live a meaningful life? A meaningful life is a life lead with purpose. It is filled with purpose. In my opinion, part of making your life meaningful is to do as many unselfish things as possible. Go out of your way to help people out. It will pay off. People will recognize you as such a great human being. Another part of living a meaningful life is to go out and be productive with your time. Don't ever waste a minute of it doing nothing. That will get you nothing. Be useful with your time. You only have around 100 years to live, if that. It sounds like a long time but really it isn't. So go out and make the most of it. Have fun with your life, but respect your surroundings and the people around you.

One person i can honestly say that has led a meaningful life is my Grandpa Terry. He is the nicest guy in the world. I am not lying when I say that. He goes out of his way to help others constantly even if it is a hassle. He respects anyone who respects him. He runs the Dixon County Feedlot. It is a very large feedlot that holds around 35,000 head of cattle. Why am I telling you this? Because it is a large company with many employees. This means he is a very responsible guy considering he has over 40 employees he takes care of. He treats all of them with respect. He is the most honest and trustworthy guy I know. He is the one person I can say that lives a meaningful life.


I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life. -Corazon Aquino

No comments:

Post a Comment