Monday, November 4, 2013

Riley McCain, significant life

significant life
 
I think a significant is a life where you enjoy where you are and who you are surrounded by. it is critical to live in a place that you like because if you don't like where you live that means that you are not happy. the people you are surrounded by is also a key part of having a meaningful life because in order to be happy you have to be around people you like. The last thing I think is part of having a meaningful life is to live life to the fullest. People need to go out of there comfort zone and do stuff that not everybody does

And in the end, its not the years in your life that count its the life in your years - Abraham Lincoln

When I think of somebody who has had a significant life I think of my great grandma. She has seen many things in her lifetime, she has seen the invention of automobiles to telephones to even running water. What those  huge inventions  were to what they are now is amazing, hybrid cars to cell phones and all of the technological advances. When I was two years old my great grandpa  past away from Parkinson's disease. After grandpa was gone grandma still was able to have a drivers license until she was 94, soon after she just started getting weak and in may she was moved to the nursing home. in September all of her children, grandchildren and great grand children all gathered together te celebrate her 95th birthday. Because of all of the things Great grandma has gone through in her life that is why I think she has had a significant life.

1 comment: